No right answers. Read on and we’ll understand the need for the poll above.
- We all live in camps. No? Explain why we can’t even roam the earth as free animals- our passports are leashes unless we are from a wealthy camp.
- Muslims worldwide have become the raison d’etre, a la mode, for buying military gear
- Sikh women in the US are being attacked mercilessly by Islamophobes who think they are Muslim
- Donald Trump and Netanyahu are in courtship shenanigans
- Drones kill at least 10 times more civilians than ‘targets’ without trial
- We earn extra money with our last drop of sweat, only to fund the perpetual war machine
- War corporations sell more shares
- Oil is cheap, regardless of the advice of scientists
- There is an absence of statesmen on the world stage
- Pretenders to the title of statesmen only negotiate arms deals
- The poor have become props to make us feel better about ourselves
- Bigotry is the only thing that unites us anymore
- Guns don’t kill people; toddlers kill people
- US law enforcement and military have self-declared white supremacists (above, a recent photo from Citadel,a military training institute)
- Our attention span is stunted by ridiculous pleasure and relentless struggle
I want to be wrong. Tell me it ain’t so.
How would you feel if Mario Wood were a white woman of the same height, in a pink dress? How dark or how masculine does one have to be to make it ok for a public firing squad to kill one at point blank range?